Sat, Jul 29|
Indiana ASA State Championship
The state championship shoot for the Indiana ASA Federation.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 8:00 AM – Jul 30, 5:00 PM
Danville, 167 Cartersburg Rd, Danville, IN 46122, USA
About the Event
Indiana ASA State Championship Event
- This is a ONE day shoot.
- Shotgun start at ONE OF the following times:
- Saturday 7/29 at 9:00 am
- Saturday 7/29 at 1:00 pm
- Sunday 7/30 at 9:00 am
- Sunday 7/30 at 1:00 pm
- Registration will open one hour before posted times.
- PLEASE arrive at least 30 min before shoot time to check in and form groups.
- Online pre-registration is available through Jotform. It does help the day start more efficiently, so please take advantage of this option.
- You MUST have competed in a qualifier to compete for awards. Multi-state qualifiers that occurred in Illinois, Michigan, or Kentucky DO COUNT, as long as they stated they were Indiana qualifiers also.
- Youth, eagle, and jr. eagle shooters do NOT need qualifier attendance in order to compete.
- This event will qualify adult shooters to compete in the ASA Classic in Cullman, AL the following weekend, if they have not attended two previous Pro/Am events this season.
- Cost is $35.00 for all adult & young adult classes and $15.00 for youth, eagle, jr. eagle, and guests.
- Pay by CASH or CHECK ONLY for in-person registrations. If you need to pay by card, PLEASE pre-register and we can send you an online invoice.
Click here for registration:
Please text Jessica at 765-341-8908 for questions, or email email@example.com